The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Nice

that was a really well put together animation
and i kinda hope that the LHC destroys everything.. it would be good for the lulz

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

hey you!

friggin hilarious but is there anyway i can get that song from you pleeeeeeease!?

Trans Fat Trans Fat

mohmygawd

k i'm drunk as a mawf***kka but that was made me laugh intensely for like 20 mins oh man nice job

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

it was alright

can't beat kitten cannon but still it was good.

to the guy befor me, maybe a couple back "seen" bugs the shit outta me when you put it in that context, use proper grammar

This's your room on drugs This's your room on drugs

lmao!

that was hilarious, but i think you really ought to make a bigger one and more selection, hell you should do a menu of like different drugs lol. nice work!

Capt-Awesome responds:

hey! thats an awesome idea! in fact thats such a good idea you i might want to put you down as co-author if i do do it... lol any ideas for other drugs? mail me!

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

good game

it's a great game, but you ended it so quick. The first few levels felt like tutorials, just gettin used to how stuff works and fits together, make the game and the levels longer, and please don't incorporate that annoying song, god i felt like my head would explode if i listened any longer. still good job, make another