Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

it was alright

can't beat kitten cannon but still it was good.

to the guy befor me, maybe a couple back "seen" bugs the shit outta me when you put it in that context, use proper grammar

This's your room on drugs This's your room on drugs

lmao!

that was hilarious, but i think you really ought to make a bigger one and more selection, hell you should do a menu of like different drugs lol. nice work!

Capt-Awesome responds:

hey! thats an awesome idea! in fact thats such a good idea you i might want to put you down as co-author if i do do it... lol any ideas for other drugs? mail me!

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

good game

it's a great game, but you ended it so quick. The first few levels felt like tutorials, just gettin used to how stuff works and fits together, make the game and the levels longer, and please don't incorporate that annoying song, god i felt like my head would explode if i listened any longer. still good job, make another

Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz

your horrible

there is infact a gold rupee, get your facts straight

My First Dress-up My First Dress-up

perty good

that was a good dress-up, and i can tell you this is truth, because i've never actually used a dress-up game for more than like 10 seconds

Black Hole Black Hole

i say ney

too short

Eat this! Eat this!

WOOT!

kick ass, that rox

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

pretty good

i raelly liked the idea of the lessons and demos, however you might want to make more of a variety, and instead of the QWERTY thing, use asdfjkl; or something on "home row", one more thing, is makes the note length sensetive to how long you hold the key or the mouse button. still great idea. 4/5